PES 2020 European Clubs ChallengeTime: Oct. 23, 2019
eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 is a soccer game developed by PES Productions and published by Konami. It is available on all popular operating systems such as Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android and IOS.
Recently, the game was canceled from October 14 to 17 due to server maintenance for Android and iOS. During these three days, the game has been updated with the latest version. The new update has brought tons of new updates.
Now, Konami has announced a new challenge called European Clubs Challenge for Android and iOS devices.
PES 2020 European Clubs Challenge:
In this case, you can take the reins of one of the following four SPE member clubs: FC BARCELONA, FC BAVARIA MUNICH, MANCHESTER UNITED and JUVENTUS. Choose a club that matches your playing style and compete with rivals from around the world to win the Grand Prix!
10/21/2019 05:00 - 10/21/2019 08:59 (UTC)
* The bonuses and conditions of the event are based on the latest player data in the application.
* Your ranking will be affected by your results in all your games in the eFootball category.
* Users cannot use their own players and teams for event matches.
* Players will not gain experience in games played in this event.
* Make sure you have a stable connection during the match. Depending on the circumstances, interruptions can cause losses and you cannot receive rewards.
* You will receive a grade of "A", "B" or "C" depending on the number of times you have logged out while playing against other users online. If your grade falls in category C, restrictions on the use of online matching will apply.
* Only games completed during the event period are considered for the rewards you can receive.
* If "Play to the end" is one of the conditions to finish it, the game is considered your prize, even if your opponent loses or terminates the connection.
* If a user violates the user's agreement, we will take the appropriate measures specified in the contract.
* Please note that maintenance can sometimes be done without prior notice. * Please note that you cannot play games 15 minutes before the start of maintenance.
* If maintenance is not completed at the end of the game, you may not receive any rewards and the result is not counted.